The aim of the Work at Height Safety Association is to educate users and disseminate information on the requirements and guidance contained in modern regulations and codes of practice.
Relevant documents include the following:
- Code of practice for selection, use and maintenance of personnel fall protection systems and equipment for use in the work place BS 8437:2005
- Work at Height Regulation 2005 (WAHR) SI 2005/735 as amended.
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 SI 2007/320
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 2002 SI 2002/1144 and amendments.
- Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992 SI1992/2966 and amendments.
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER) SI 1998/2306 and amendments.